I'm an award winning photojournalist and a Certified Professional Photographer by the Professional Photographers of America. I'm fortunate to live and work in two different states, Massachusetts and Georgia. I primarily focus on portraiture, in addition to event photography and editorial work. My passion and dedication to storytelling allow me to create one of a kind images and cherished memories for my clients.
I received my Bachelor's in Science degree in Photojournalism from Boston University's School of Communication and began my career working for daily newspapers in the Boston area in 2004. My early professional years as a photojournalist shaped my style for family and individual portraiture and I strive to capture candid, genuine moments with you and your family.
As a Mom to two young boys and the wife of a pilot, I have learned to always stay on my toes and focus on the love and excitement in life with each passing day! I love to travel and learn more about the people and the world around me. Being near the ocean is by far my favorite place to relax and refuel! Documenting life's moments is truly special to me and I like to think my genuine love for life shows through in all of my work.
I provide my clients with clothing advice, planning session consults, fully edited digital images with a personal copyright and additional purchasing appointments where you can select from custom wall art pieces, printed albums, smaller mounted prints, 4x6 proofs and HD digital slide shows.
I have special packages for military families and am available to travel.
- Certified as a CPP by the Professional Photographers of America 2016
- Fundraising Organizer for That Others May Live Foundation with the RESCUE Portrait Program 2011-2019 which raised more than $10,000 to benefit families of those USAF Rescue Personnel who were critically wounded or killed in action
- Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) by the Professional Photographers of America 2011
- One Life International Photography Competition entrant supported by PDN (Photo District News); work published in the One Life Photography International Competition Art Book 2011
- CNHI Photojournalist of the Year 2007
- Multiple Award Winning Photojournalist from 2004-2007 in New England and National Clip Competitions